Flipping Houses for Dummies
Not just another house flipping book
You can find plenty of books about flipping houses that claim "anyone can do it." Flipping Houses For Dummies takes a different approach—honesty. We don't claim that flipping houses is "easy" or "simple" or "risk-free," because, quite frankly, it isn't.
Flipping Houses For Dummies reveals the risks and rewards of flipping properties; helps you determine whether you have the time, energy, cash, and other resources to be successful; and then conveys the expert knowledge that those who wish to pursue house flipping need in order to minimize risk and maximize potential profits in a very competitive market.
- Negotiating strategies to close deals faster
- Mortgage myths in the new economy
- Time- and money-saving tips for making every day and every dollar count
- New strategies for scoring bank-owned and foreclosed properties
- Quick makeover solutions on everything from curb appeal to kitchens and bathrooms
This book provides plenty of examples of successful and not-so-successful property flips, presenting the total investment (in time and money), the work involved, and the net profit. If you're ready for hard work and big profits, start flipping!